Videos from New York Stoicism Conference
- Start On Becoming an Insult Pacifist by Bill Irvine
- Start Stoicism as a Wellbeing Intervention by Jules Evans
- Start Stoicism, Mindfulness, and Cognitive Therapy by Donald Robertson
- Start Is Stoic Virtue as Off-Putting as it Seems? by Julia Annas
- Start Albert Ellis: Resiliency, Compassion, and Stoicism by Debbie Joffe Ellis
- Start Stoic Exercises and Foucault by Cinzia Arruzza
- Start Can you be a Stoic and a Political Activist? by Christopher Gill
- Start Stoic Ethics-in-Action by Lawrence Becker
- Start Workshop: Struggling With Anger? by Greg Sadler
- Start Keynote: The Daily Stoic, Practical Philosophy by Ryan Holiday
I was fortunate enough to be one of the founding members of Modern Stoicism and Stoic Week. I'm the author of six books on philosophy and psychotherapy, including the following titles on Stoicism:
- How to Think Like a Roman Emperor: The Stoic Philosophy of Marcus Aurelius (St. Martin's)
- Stoicism and the Art of Happiness, 2nd Edition (Hodder)
- Build Your Resilience (Hodder)
- The Philosophy of Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy: Stoic Philosophy as Rational and Cognitive Psychotherapy, 2nd Edition (Routledge)
Please email me if you need to get in touch.
Videos from Stoicon 2016
Available in days
days after you enroll
StartOn Becoming an Insult Pacifist by Bill Irvine
StartStoicism as a Wellbeing Intervention by Jules Evans
StartStoicism, Mindfulness, and Cognitive Therapy by Donald Robertson
StartIs Stoic Virtue as Off-Putting as it Seems? by Julia Annas
StartAlbert Ellis: Resiliency, Compassion, and Stoicism by Debbie Joffe Ellis
StartStoic Exercises and Foucault by Cinzia Arruzza
StartCan you be a Stoic and a Political Activist? by Christopher Gill
StartStoic Ethics-in-Action by Lawrence Becker
StartWorkshop: Struggling With Anger? by Greg Sadler
StartKeynote: The Daily Stoic, Practical Philosophy by Ryan Holiday
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.